Uninsured or Untraced Driver Accident Claims

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident where the driver did not have valid insurance, you can claim for compensation against that uninsured driver for your injuries, unexpected expenses and other financial losses as a result of an accident.
Untraced Driver

In some accidents, the responsible driver leaves the scene of the accident without giving his details, This is also known as “hit and run”. People think that in such an event you would not be able to claim due to the third party driver leaving the scene, however you may be eligible to claim for compensation against that untraced driver.

Both these types of claims are done through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). It will provide compensation for your personal injury and damage to your vehicle.

Obtain Legal Representation and Get the Maximum Deserved Compensation

To avoid any kind of mistake in starting your claim, it is better to take help of qualified personal injury solicitor. We have many years of experience in dealing with these types claims and follow strict procedures to prepare a strong case for you.

At M&S Law, solicitors communicate with clients in a way that best fits their needs and requirements.

Our solicitor will thoroughly work on your file to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. The amount is determined on various factors such as medical expenses, loss of earnings, damage to your vehicle or any personal property, and other future expenses.

    Contact Us!

    For Uninsured or Untraced Claim

    You can contact us for any advice regarding an accident claim against an uninsured or untraced driver. We will provide free no obligation legal advice and will suggest how to proceed with the claim.

    Visit Office:

    Suite 203 , Business First Centre, Davyfield Road, Blackburn BB1 2QY

    Make a Call:

    01254 40 40 55

    Write a Message: