Buying or selling a house?
Buying or selling a property can be a very stressful time for most of us.
If you would like to buy or sell any property within England and Wales our residential conveyancing solicitors can provide you with a reliable and friendly service.
Our residential conveyancing services
We provide nationwide coverage and the following are just some of the areas of residential conveyancing we cover:
Residential Property Sales
Deed of Gift or Transfer of Equity
Whatever your requirements, our experienced residential conveyancing team have the expertise to give you the quality guidance you require.
We provide a friendly, personal and efficient service to new and existing clients.
Whether you are: buying or selling; dealing with leasehold or freehold properties; dealing with one apartment, a block of flats or a property portfolio we are able to assist.
Costs – We provide a transparent fee estimates which includes all additional costs at the outset to ensure you are fully informed and don’t have any nasty surprises. Should you wish to instruct us “directly” then our fees are as follows:
Up to £250,000
£250,001 – £500,000
£500,001 – £850,000
£850,001 – £1M
£400 – £600 plus VAT
£600 – £800 plus VAT
£900 – £1,150 plus VAT
£1,250 plus VAT
Please note fees can vary subject to the complexity and level of work involved and therefore please contact us to request a quotation.
Full fee estimates are provided for all the work undertaken at the outset.
Other potential Third Party associated costs*
- Notice of transfer fee: This fee if chargeable is set out in the lease. Often the fee is between £0 – £300 plus VAT
- Notice of charge fee: (if the property is to be mortgaged) – This fee is set out in the lease. Often the fee is between £0 – £350 plus VAT
- Deed of covenant fee: This fee is provided by the management company for the property and can be difficult to estimate. Often it is between £0 – £250 plus VAT
- Certificate of compliance fee: To be confirmed upon receipt of the lease, as can range between £0 – £250 plus VAT
- HM land registry fee: £20 – £350
- Search fees: From £250 – £300 plus VAT – prices could increase subject to location of the property
*Fees can vary from property to property and can be significantly more than the ranges given above. We can give you an accurate figure once we know who the management company and/or freeholder are. The notice fees are set by the management company/freeholder and we have no control over these charges.
If you have any queries or would like some free advice, simply contact us