Top Reasons for making a will?
Making a will can help protect your loved ones after you die, and ensure your estate is dealt with in the way you choose. We explain the top reasons you need to make a will.
- 1 Make a will to name your children’s guardian
- 2 Ensure your children are provided for financially?
- 3 Provide for your dependents, including step-children
- 4 Protect your partner if you’re unmarried
- 5 Safeguard your family home
- 6 Head off family disputes
- 7 Avoid paying more inheritance tax than you need to
- 8 Create a legal will if you’re recently married
- 9 Decide who you would like to settle your affairs
- 10 Say who you want to look after your pets
- 11 Protect your digital assets
- 12 Support a charity
the right choice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about wills and probate related common issues and matters through M & S Law Legal Expertise.
Let Us Help You Making Your Will
Will help you make your will with less hassle call us now
and talk to an expert