Hazards in the Workplace Solicitors
It is the responsibility of an employer to ensure employees are safe in the workplace. This is only possible if an employer has health and safety standards in the workplace that meet the industry standards. Failure to carry out preventive measures means endangering workers.
If you have suffered an injury due to the hazards in the workplace which were not taken seriously by your employer, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
The common hazards in the workplace
- Slip/Trip and Falls
- Pneumoconiosis to coal workers
- Electric cables on the grounds
- Fire or explosion from flammable substances
- Dangerous materials in oil refineries, chemical plants and fuel storage areas
- Risky tasks in the transport industry
- Use of machinery with inadequate training
We assess each aspect of the cause, severity and future impact of an injury. We also analyse the losses you have suffered. We provide clear and professional advice and work on a No Win No Fee bases.
For Hazards in the Workplace Claim
If you would like to start a claim or have any questions about the claims process, we are here to help. Please contact us